IT Advisory Services
West Michigan IT Advisory & Support Services
The Advisory service model provides fixed fee technology consulting, implementation and support. To get a true IT business partnership, you need a managed service provider that has aligned its service delivery model with your best interests. This is the goal of the advisory service delivery model - to provide everything you expect and more without wildly varying, unpredictable costs.
IT service should be focused on delivering and maintaining a positive user experience:
- Monitoring tools are still used, but they are just part of how we focus on reducing the support issues.
- Making your IT environment run smoothly and efficiently, with the goal of avoiding and eliminating repetitive issues as quickly as possible.
- Per-user flat rate helps you easily budget for your IT needs without surprises.
- Our advisory team meets with you regularly to discuss long and short term technology budget and strategy.
- The network admin visits ensure standards are implemented and feedback is gathered from your users.
We put the time in to help you align your business to standards based, best-in-class products, services, and processes. By not solely focusing on the technology but focusing on the business processes, work flow and end user experience, we can reduce day to day business issue and automate some of your to cut down on your operational costs and increase your productivity.
Advisory Workflow Process
We are not simply your IT provider but a business partner that has aligned its service delivery model with your best interests in mind.
What does that mean? It means not charging you per device, per ticket, or for every minute we spend fixing something. After all, is it really in your best interest to pay every time something breaks? The truth of our industry is that in the traditional Managed Service model, MSP's make money when they come fix more of your stuff.
Hardware breaks. Viruses happen. Software bugs out. It happens. It already affects your productivity, and under the Traditional model - you've also got to pay someone to fix it. You need your stuff working so you can do your job, so wouldn't you rather strive to keep things from breaking in the first place? Isn’t that the goal of your IT? Wouldn’t you rather choose to focus on your technology future, and pay a fair, predictable price? We put the time in to help you align your business to standards based, best-in-class products, services, and processes. Why? The more time we spend fixing broken stuff, the higher our cost. Our interests are aligned with your interests.
Key Features & Benefits
- Fixed fee monthly cost
- Unlimited remote support
- Onsite support at no additional cost
- Staff augmentation
- Network administration
- Advisory services
- Consulting and budgeting services
- Strategic short and long term planning
- Pro-Care device monitoring and management
- Network management
- Phishing training and testing
- Cyber-vulnerability testing
IT Advisory & Consulting
Do you need an IT advisor to help you cut down operation costs or increase productivity? Hungerford Technologies provides IT advisory services for small and medium sized businesses all over West Michigan. Get in touch with our IT consultants at (616) 949-4020 to learn how to improve and safeguard your business processes.