Business Phones by HT
VoIP Phone Systems for Businesses
Every business needs dialtone and voicemail. Every business needs a reliable phone system that's easy to use, easy to learn, and that simply works. Business phones from Hungerford Technologies is the solution. We offer VoIP phone systems for businesses with as little as 5 employees or as many as 500 (or more).
Our products are backed by national carriers so there's no need to worry about your communication system failing. When you partner with us, that's exactly what you'll get — a partner! We're easy to reach, easy to work with, and we understand your business's needs.
Our Capabilities & The Benefit to You
Hover your mouse over the features below (or tap on mobile) to learn more.
Choose between a hosted fax service or utilizing a physical fax machine in your office.
- Hosted Fax: Allows you to send faxes from your computer, which can then be received via email or routed to a physical fax device. This feature provides immediate access to faxes—anywhere, anytime and from any device.
- On-premise fax: Assign a phone number for fax service and connect traditional fax machines with the use of an analog telephone adapter (ATA).
Voice to Text
- Voicemail to Text: Don’t have a smartphone or tablet capable of playing WAV files? Enter an SMS address in your company portal and the Hosted PBX will send a shorter text message to your device. *Note:Third-party text messaging rates may apply.
CoreNexa Voice-to-Text solution uses Artificial Intelligence (AI) to instantly transcribe messages in a user’s voice mailbox. It then delivers those transcriptions to a user’s preferred devices via email, SMS, or CoreNexa UC & Mobile — delivering the flexibility and efficiency that employees have increasingly come to expect from their communications solutions.
- Voicemail Transcription: If enabled, you will receive an automated transcription of the message so that you can determine if it is important or something to address at a later time.
CoreNexa UC is a comprehensive Unified Communications solution with a built-in browser-based softphone, fully integrated mobile app. UC keeps employees connected and productive whether onsite, remote, or on-the-go, with calling, voicemail, presence, chat, video, meetings & collaboration.
- Call History: See all of your call history (incoming/outgoing/missed) from a single, actionable screen. You can search, filter, sort and even initiate calls. For non-recognized contacts ability to Create new contact or add to existing.
- Call Recording: You can record all of your calls, some of them or even parts of calls (if purchased). On-demand Call Recording can be activated, paused, and even resumed during a call with a click of a single button. All of your initiated and downloaded from a single screen in CoreNexa UC.
- Calling: Users can make calls from anywhere without the need for a desk phone. With only a headset and a computer, you can have all of the convenience of your office phone right at your fingertips no matter where you are. Ability to redial, perform 3-way call, mute, hold. Ability to perform Attended & Unattended transfers.
- Chat: Chat & send images/files/videos with your colleagues (one to one or group) with a single click. Incoming chat notifications are handled through persistent, browser- based alerts.
- Enterprise Contacts: Getting a colleague’s contact details no longer requires opening a separate corporate directory. All of your enterprise contacts are automatically pulled into CoreNexa UC. Ability to add Personal contacts as well.
- Meetings: Collaborate face to face, share screens, and chat with colleagues from any location with just your computer, a browser, and a headset.
- Visual Voicemail: See all of your voicemail messages on a single screen with information like the date, duration, caller ID and an attached sound file that can be played. You can filter, call back and even delete messages from this screen. Voicemail transcription is also available if purchased.
- Zero Configuration: There’s no need for complex setup and configuration or a long wait for phones to arrive. Start communicating immediately with only a browser and a headset.
- Presence: You can view an enterprise contact’s presence if they are logged into UC or not. See presence if they are on a UC call or in a meeting as host.
- Notifications: Receive in-app or browser notifications for Incoming & missed calls, Meeting & Message invites, Chat/SMS messages & voicemails. Browser tab notifications indicate the number of new message calls, voicemails & chat/SMS messages.
- Extension Settings: Set, enable & disable your extension settings such as Do Not Disturb, Call Forward Always & Find Me.
*MUST enable Video when downloading these Apps.
CoreNexa Contact Center
The CoreNexa Contact Center (CC) solution is an evolution of traditional call center functionalities and tools. Now, businesses can provide exceptional customer experiences by offering the digital communication options that are rapidly growing in use and favor: Live chat, SMS (text), email and social media. Regardless of industry or business size, Contact Center is valuable for improving customer engagement at any stage of the customer relationship or buying process.
- Agent Console: Agents have access to call controls, reason codes, call history, call recording controls, scripting, supervisor escalation, survey tools, and screen customization options.
- ACD (Automatic Call Distributions) Routing Feature Set:
- Agents: Agents receive incoming calls from a queue. To receive queued calls, they must first be set up as an agent, then assigned to one or more queues.
- Pause and Unpause: Ability for a call center agent to pause calls from ringing their phone while they complete a task or take a break.
- Queues: If available agents are busy or unavailable, calls can be routed to an intelligent call queue. You can prioritize calls by value, request urgency, or customizable rules.
- Reason Codes: If an Agent needs to stop receiving calls temporarily, but does not want to log out of the queue, the agent can pause their incoming queue calls and provide a Reason Code to indicate why.
- Tally Codes: When an agent receives a queued call and needs to assign it to a specific category for billing or other purposes, he/she can provide a Tally Code to indicate the nature of the call.
- Zero Out: Allows a caller to leave the queue by pressing “0” to choose other call routing options, such as voicemail.
- Call Back In Queue: The call center can put customers in a queue without forcing them to stay on the line. It will automatically dial them back once the appropriate agent is free.
- Call Routing: Calls can be routed to any free agent, by team/queue, or by skill-based routing, ensuring that calls are sent to the agent with the most relevant experience.
- Omni-channel Communications: Agents and customers can communicate via voice calls, live web chat, email or SMS/MMS without having to leave their agent console or use multiple proprietary applications.
- Reporting: Supervisors have access to more than 50 canned reports including queue performance (by day, week, month and queue), agent performance (by day, week, month, and queue), media performance (i.e. voice, chat, text and email), IVR details including calls by hour and by number, and survey details including results by agent, question, or summary. Supervisors also have the ability to generate custom reports as needed.
- Screen Pops: Relevant data collected from the customer during an IVR interaction as well as historical contact and account data pulled from the database can be delivered to the agent via screen pops, giving them quicker access to data that will assist with the customer interaction and call resolution.
- Supervisor Console: Supervisors have the ability to listen in, whisper coach, barge-in, intercept/answer inbound agent calls, accept escalations, view/change agent status, monitor and manage the queue, enable alternate routing, set up and manage skill-based routing, view the call center dashboard and build, generate, and view reports. Supervisors also have access to call recording and workforce management/optimization features.
- Third-Party & Custom Database Integration: Customer account and previous interaction information can be pulled from CRM systems as well as databases, whether they’re custom built or third-party. Contact Center can be integrated with them to deliver relevant data to customers and agents to improve customer engagement.
- Workforce Management (WFM – see also separate WFM Feature section): Gives supervisors scheduling, forecasting and adherence capabilities built into CoreNexa Contact Center. With WFM, supervisors can perform administrative duties such as agent scheduling, call forecasting, real-time agent schedule adherence, PTO management, as well as manage multiple locations, shifts and pay periods.
- Inbound IVR: The IVR can automatically collect important data from the customer about the nature of their inquiry, their personal information, and account details which can be delivered to the agent as the call is connected. Customers can also perform basic account inquiries and some self- service actions (e.g. bill payment, order status, tracking and account balance) with the IVR.
- Outbound IVR: Organizations can perform basic outreach to customers without the need for a live agent to staff the campaign. Appointment confirmation, payment reminders, automated surveys and proactive information delivery can be handled by the outbound IVR.
CoreNexa Workforce Management (WFM)
CoreNexa Workforce Management (WFM) adds built-in scheduling, forecasting, and adherence tools to CoreNexa Contact Center, allowing businesses to exceed their performance goals and guarantee accountability with onsite and remote agents. WFM capabilities lead to higher-performing agents, happier customers, reduced operational costs, and allow managers to focus on what matters: making informed, data-driven staffing decisions and providing real-time coaching and support to their teams.
- Advanced Agent Scheduling: Schedules are readily accessible directly within CoreNexa Contact Center, simplifying the management process from beginning to end.
- Fast Scheduler: Managers can copy, paste and insert common schedules directly into CoreNexa WFM.
- Multi-Location Support: Managers can oversee employee schedules across multiple locations within the WFM module.
- Multi-Shift Support: Managers can enter a variety of shift types into Contact Center, ensuring their agents’ schedules are easily represented.
- PTO Management: PTO requests can be submitted, reviewed and approved, directly within CoreNexa WFM.
- User-defined Task/Schedule Types: Employees can personalize their sched- ules to reflect their specific needs and availability.
- Adherence Tracking: Managers can track employees’ adherence to performance goals and Service Level Agreements, giving a clear picture of the team’s effectiveness.
- Time Management Tracking: CoreNexa WFM delivers to-the-minute reporting on employees’ time management, ensuring productivity is maintained throughout the day.
- Adherence Dashboard: Activity is tracked by the minute and shift, giving managers a complete picture of their team’s performance and availability.
- Historical Reporting: A team member’s performance can be compared to historical records and Service Level Agreements to assist in setting goals.
- Fast Forecasting: With CoreNexa WFM, managers can quickly predict incoming demand and allocate resources accordingly, ensuring a seamless experience for the customer.
HT finds most customers choose between the Polycom VVX 411, 501 or 601 for employee phones. Option features such as headsets or side cars are popular for front desk or administrative assistance users. For those on their feet often, a cordless phone may be required. Whatever you need, check our instructional videos for each model below.
Already own a phone or have a specific model in mind? Let us know. HT's business phones will work with a wide range of manufacturers and models.
Ideal for office workers and call attendants that just need basic calling features like transfer, conference, voicemail, etc. Equipped with 12 line keys and has the ability to add a side car that provides an additional 28 line keys.
Equipped with 12 line keys and has the ability to add a side car that provides an additional 28 line keys.
Ideal for small conference rooms and executive offices. Provides life like call clarity with a simple to use interface.
Ideal for on-site employees. Allows them to keep the conversation going whenever, wherever – at work. Must be connected to a strong wi-fi signal.
Ideal for telephone attendants, receptionists, administrative staff, team managers, and other “power users” who manage teams, workflows, or multiple simultaneous telephone calls daily. Adds an additional 28 line keys per side car.
Instructional Video Guides
CoreNexa Interactive Voice Response
CoreNexa Interactive Voice Response (IVR) enables automated inbound and outbound messaging to customers in your database. With IVR, businesses can streamline critical but time-consuming tasks like appointment reminders and satisfaction surveys, and provide customers with 24/7 phone-based self-service support.
- Inbound IVR: Enables a caller to use their touch-tone phone to interact with a database and obtain self-service information on-demand.
- Call Flow: Allows callers to navigate through a call flow application using their phone, with the option to zero out to an agent
- PBX Integration: CoreNexa IVR uses SIP trunks to connect from the cloud to any PBX/PSTN connection that supports SIP trunking. There are three (3) ways to deploy an IVR application:
- As a standalone system connected to the PSTN using a dedicated DID or toll-free number without any PBX at all (i.e. surveys, appointment reminders, etc.)
- Connected to CoreNexa directly through the platform
- Connected to any third-party PBX that supports SIP trunking
- Database Integration: Integrate into any database platform that supports industry-standard web services style API (Application Programming Interface). These include:
- HTTP(S) GET/PUT
- SOAP/XML (WSDL)
- REST API
- Outbound IVR: Allows the user to broadcast messages, via voice, SMS, or email to a set group of customers that can be uploaded to the IVR platform.
- TTS (Text To Speech): TTS uses the computer voice instead of a recorded prompt. CoreNexa IVR enables the business to record their own prompts specific to their unique needs or application of IVR. TTS should only be used for prompts that are variable in nature (i.e. names, addresses, etc.). Normal prompts (i.e. dates, times, money, etc.) should be recorded by a human voice to create a better caller experience.
Text messaging has become an essential communication channel for the modern workforce and consumers. Customers are choosing to interact with businesses via text — but often employees respond to those texts with their personal mobile number. With CoreNexa SMS, employees can quickly and easily connect with customers via text from a business number that protects their personal information and enhances professionalism for the business.
- Send/Receive SMS/MMS: With CoreNexa SMS, you can send 1-to-1 or group SMS messages (text) or MMS (images/video/ documents) to customers and colleagues through CoreNexa UC via your business phone number.
- List View: All of your messages are displayed in a descending list format, with their most recent messages at the top, along with message previews and bold/unbolded text for unread/ read messages.
- Detailed Message View: Individual messages are displayed with timestamps, message history, participant lists and new message line indicators, so you always know when you left off.
- Contact Matching: Phone numbers displayed in CoreNexa UC are automatically replaced with known contact names within SMS conversations.
- Create New/Add to Existing Contact from within a Conversation: Unrecognized numbers in an SMS conversation can be quickly added to a user’s contact list, or added to an existing contact.
- Delivery/Failed Delivery Receipts: CoreNexa SMS indicates whether a mes- sage was successfully delivered or not.
- Name 1-to-1/Group Conversations: For easy identification, users can label their 1-to-1 or group conversations within CoreNexa UC.
- Message Notifications: Users are notified as messages come in via notifications on their browser and within the CoreNexa UC interface, and with unread message count badges within the List View.
- Search Capabilities: Messages can be searched by name, phone number, or conversation title.
- Leave a Conversation: Users can choose to opt-out of a conversation at any time by leaving the conversation. If a conversation is left and a participant responds, the full message history is still preserved.
- Mute a Conversation: When a conversation is muted, there will be no desktop or window notifications or sounds. Only badge counts will display.
- Click-to-Dial Within Messages: Users can start a voice call with the participants of a conversation within the SMS message screen.
CoreNexa APIs & Integrated Solutions
As the average number of software programs used in the modern office environment continues to increase, so does the need for these separate applications to work with one another in a seamless and efficient manner. CoreNexa addresses this by integrating with the platforms and programs employees rely on every day to do their jobs.
- API Suite: We provide an application programming framework to allow other parties to obtain and pass information to our platform from other programs or systems. Some of the capabilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Presence and Click-to-Dial
- Call Control and Status
- Call Logging.
- Microsoft Teams Integration: Integrate your business phones with Microsoft teams for a seamless workflow of calling and messaging. MS Teams and calling subscription required.
- Salesforce.com Plugin: An installable plugin for users of Salesforce.com supporting Click-to-Dial, Screen Pops and Call Logging. Requires a desk phone per user integration
- Screen Pops: A small pop-up window that displays inbound Caller ID information on the user’s screen.
Frequently Asked Questions
We're a Local, Certified Business Phones Provider
Hungerford Technologies has over 20 years of experience supporting computer networks. We can look across your network to diagnose issues whether they are phone or computer network related. When you work with us you get the best of both worlds: the capabilities of a nationwide provider with over 400,000 seats deployed AND the support of our local team that serves as an extension of your business.
If you have support issues, HT will work with you through the entire process — you will never be passed off to a national or international helpdesk. Get in touch with our team today at (616) 949-4020 to start improving the way your teams collaborate.