Advisory & Support Services
The Advisory service model provides fixed fee technology consulting, implementation and support. To get a true IT business partnership, you need an MSP that has aligned its service delivery model with your best interests. This is the goal of the advisory service delivery model - to provide everything you expect and more without wildly varying, unpredictable costs.
IT service should be focused on delivering and maintaining a positive user experience:
- We don't charge for support.
- Monitoring tools are still used, but they are just part of how we focus on reducing the support issues.
- The network admin visits ensure standards are implemented and feedback is gathered from your users.
- Our advisory team meets with you regularly to discuss long and short term technology budget and strategy.
- We put all our focus on making your IT environment run smoothly and efficiently, with the goal of avoiding and eliminating repetitive issues as quickly as possible.
- Per-user flat rate helps you easily budget for your IT needs without surprises.
We put the time in to help you align your business to standards based, best-in-class products, services, and processes. By not solely focusing on the technology but focusing on the business processes, work flow and end user experience, we can reduce day to day business issue and automate some of your work flow processes to cut down on your operational costs and increase your productivity.
Advisory Services: Realistic Expectations
We are not simply your IT provider but a business partner that has aligned its service delivery model with your best interests in mind. What does that mean? It means not charging you per device, per ticket, or for every minute we spend fixing something. After all, is it really in your best interest to pay every time something breaks? The truth of our industry is that in the traditional Managed Service model, MSPs make money when they come fix more of your stuff.
Hardware breaks. Viruses happen. Software bugs out. It happens. It already affects your productivity, and under the Traditional model - you've also got to pay someone to fix it.
You need your stuff working so you can do your job, so wouldn't you rather strive to keep things from breaking in the first place? Isn’t that the goal of your IT?
Wouldn’t you rather choose to focus on your technology future, and pay a fair, predictable price?
We put the time in to help you align your business to standards based, best-in-class products, services, and processes. Why? The more time we spend fixing broken stuff, the higher our cost.
Our interested are aligned with your interests.
Key Features & Benefits:
- Fixed fee monthly cost
- Unlimited remote support
- Onsite support at no additional cost
- Staff augmentation
- Network administration
- Advisory services
- Consulting and budgeting services
- Strategic short and long term planning
- Pro-Care device monitoring and management
- Network management
- Phishing training and testing
- Cyber-vulnerability testing
Who We've Helped
Client Success Story
Location: Grand Rapids, Michigan
Role: Office Manager
About the Client:
MC VanKampen Trucking has been serving the West Michigan market for over 40 years. They are family owned and has proven itself as a leader in transporting furniture, fresh and frozen foods for their customers. With a “best in class fleet” M.C. VanKampen has surpassed customer expectations for consistent on-time damage free delivery over the years. They own and operate a fleet of 135 "best in class" late model Kenworth and Peterbilt tractors, that have an average age of 2.5 years!